Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June Goals

I like to set goals for myself each month in hopes of motivating myself.  Kinda like if I don't start accomplishing things first thing in the morning my day is shot in terms of productivity.  So if I plan to get things done I feel good when they get crossed off the list and then the things that aren't done don't look so bad :)  And since today is the first of June and the boys had me up at 5 it seems like a good time to post them. 

Household  - keep up with dishes
                  - follow Flylady daily again

Projects - finish BSJ
              - finish Chris' quilt (which has only been on the list for at least the last 6 months)

Boys - find and DO weekly projects
         - blog about it each week

Simplification - take inventory of what I want to be done and what can be done, using categories from Simplicity Parenting
                 
Reading - umm, pick a new book?  or three?  ;-)
             

1 comment:

BlessedMom said...

You sound just like me! I have to make myself a list of goals as well; otherwise, nothing gets done! And even then, sometimes nothing still gets done.

I have tried FlyLady about 5 billion times and just can't keep up with her. It seems that I spend most of my time "picking up" each day" and can't get around to her list.