Thursday, June 30, 2011

Small Success

FaithButton

It's Thursday and therefore time to highlight the little things we've accomplished that can be so easily overlooked.  Check in with Sherry at Chocolate for your Brain to share yours. 

*Gave a decent haircut to DH, better than the last time he got it cut in the mall anyway :)

*Managed to pretty much keep up with the housework and the boys inspite of being sick most of the week.  Things are a little messier that I would like and there are more dishes sitting in the sink than I'm going for but it's still doable.

*Yup, that's about it.  Pretty much a week of just plugging along.  And I'm ok with that - I think that in itself counts as success :)

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Sometimes plugging along is a major victory. I wouldn't trust myself to cut my husband's hair; my little kids sure but his, no way! Glad to have you as part of Small Success Thursday, have a great 4th!

Hannah said...

Plugging along is a great success! I am learning how to cut hair to cut down on expenses (pun intended). Hope you have a great 4th of July!