Thursday, July 21, 2011

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~


{pretty}
This weekend was tough.  I toyed with posting about it but I've decided this is a better plan.  This way I can remember the good moments and let go of the sucky less than fabulous.  So all these pictures are from our weekend adventure. 
{happy}
There was a fabulous playground with awesome climbers. 

{funny}
Littler being a guy.  Or at least trying. 

{real}
And  for the life of me I can't figure out how to turn this picture.  Such is life. 





round button chicken

3 comments:

Kristen @ St Monica's Bridge said...

Love your little guy trying to be a little guy! We have that going on here quite a bit too!

Lisa said...

May next weekend be better. :)

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

I hope all is well with you. It seems like so many people are going thru a tough time right now. Your photos are adorable!! God bless. :)

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/