Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Finished quilt

Here is the quilt I just finished for the first wedding of the fall.  I didn't get the greatest pictures of it but if you click on it you can see it a little bigger.  I got the idea from a tutorial at Snippets of a Quilter.  The fabric is "Parisville" by Tula Pink. 

Just before packing up to take to the wedding.  I added to it a bottle of a locally brewed dessert ale and a box of chocolates with a note in the card with wishes that they enjoy many cozy evenings :)

5 comments:

meghann said...

Oh, that's beautiful! I love all the colors & patterns - it seems like if you looked at all the fabric together before it was cut you'd think it would look too busy, but it really comes together beautifully.

Maybe that's my problem with quilting - I can't see how little bits & pieces of patterns and colors will look good together, until I see them all together. I should probably just dive in & try to make one, eh? xo

karen said...

So so beautiful! You are very talented and I would love to receive a gift like that one.

embracingitall said...

I love the quilt. I'm sure it will be loved. I love quilting and I am working on one for one of my daughters out of Sweetwater's Sunkissed fabric. Jacinta

Emily said...

How beautiful!!

wordplayhouse® said...

Lovely! It feels wonderful when you complete such a large project, doesn't it?