Thursday, February 23, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}

~ Capturing the context of everyday life ~
{pretty}
They so love painting.

{happy}
I was so happy, I thought he had finally gotten smart enough when he was tired to just lay down and go to sleep.  This kid has fought sleep for so long.  I have been waiting for this day for a long time. 

{funny}
Have to paint yourself too as long as your at it. 
{real}
In reality his falling asleep on the couch was because he has fallen prey to the tummy ickies his brother had that led to predawn mopping on Sunday.  But once he finally barfed he passed out on the floor.  He woke up to throw up once more but then slept most of the night after that.  I'm hopeful he slept it off.  Poor guy!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey.. if you're going to paint, you might as well paint yourself!

Hope Bigger feels better quickly!

karen said...

Love the painting photo :) I hope your son feels better soon.