Thursday, June 2, 2011

Small Success - 6/2

FaithButton
Here were are again, looking for the little accomplishments that deserve a pat on the back.  Check in with Sherry at Chocolate for Your Brain to find more and share yours :)

*I am currently caught up with dishes :)
*I've been doing much better in my quest to eat real food, and the scale agrees.
*I finally got around to cleaning up the dirt on the porch.  I kept hoping someone else would do it.
*I'm almost finished with the quilt.  Not quite a success yet but it's at least in the very last stage.
*Litter Boy slept more than 10 hours last night!  Granted, it started at 6pm so, you guessed it, he was up at 4:30 which was less than steller.  But I got him to snuggle with me for an hour after that and by then it was almost a decent hour. 
*I'm working through my thoughts on simplifying and making some progress.  With any luck I can write it up and post it tonight. 
*I'm really liking the "thinking out loud" that this blog is allowing me.  It'll be interesting to see where the various trains of thought end up. 
*We went to the library this morning and I only took out one book for myself.
*Both boys are dozing off on the couch as I type.  Oh, sweet, sweet nap time.  :) 

2 comments:

Sherry said...

There is nothing like the stolen moments of nap time! It sounds like you've had a great great week! Thanks for being part of Small Success Thursday and a hearty Yay for You for this week!

BlessedMom said...

Thinking out loud is my favorite part of blogging! I'm not sure that many people really care about my thoughts, but it really helps me to get things out and analyze my feelings. Sounds like you had some great successes this week! Congrats!