Thursday, September 1, 2011

Small Successes

So, have I done anything this week?  That's a toughie.  At the moment it feels like no because there is much wailing and gnashing of teeth going on over bedtime.  Not just now but every.single.night.  But here's a sucess
      *we've found a method that gets a nap out of both boys helps the boys get an afternoon nap.  Of course now that I've written that out loud, so to speak, I'm sure it wont work again.  But it's been nice while it's lasted. 

      *at the moment I am caught up on both dishes and laundry.  I'm not sure how that little miracle happened but again, enjoying it while I've got it.

     *still giving up soda and trying to get rid of junk food too.  Granted, I am far from perfect and I have had 3 Cokes in the last week but for me that is (sadly) improvement.  I even worked out this morning :)  And yet again, not sure this is all gonna last but while it does it's a good thing. 
FaithButton
Head over to Sherry's Chocolate for your Brain to find more successes and share yours :)

1 comment:

Maria said...

That's what Small Successes are about...celebrating the little things we are able to accomplish. Great job!