Sunday, February 19, 2012

Good morning

Nothing like starting your day by being thrown up on in your bed by your toddler :( 
At least  it explains a lot of his crabbiness. 

And I made my usual mistake and gave him milk an hour later when he was acting more like himself and asking for it.  The good news (?) is that the hallway has now been spot mopped before 7am.  :-/

And I haven't joined in, which is a victory.  Although I did come close while cleaning the hall.  I suppose that's to bed expected with the heightened up-chuck reflex of pregnancy.  Ahh the joys of motherhood.

The WeatherMan is on the day shift so I can't even send him out for ginger ale and crackers.  And lunch for me because I think I've earned food I don't have to cook by mopping before sunrise.  And the whole being thrown up on in my own bed bit should count for something too. 

Looks like a long day of Bob the Builder and whatever other DVDs the boys want to watch. 

4 comments:

meghann said...

Oh! I hope you continue to escape it, and that he feels better soon! xo

karen said...

I hope you don't get it!!! My fingers are crossed.

Emily said...

Waitaminute..."heightened up-chuck reflex of pregnancy"..???? Did I miss something again??

Poor little guy. :( Hope it was just a quick moving bug and he's on the real mend!

Natalie said...

Oh, I do so enjoy reading your posts about your every day...Mine are older now but I do remember those days where 5am mop ups were the norm.