Saturday, May 7, 2011

Ready for the Knit-Along


Baby Surprise Jacket KnitAlong

One on my motivations to create this new spot on the interwebz was to join in this knit-along with Elizabeth Foss at In the Heart of My Home.  They're knitting the Baby Surprise Jacket, a pattern I was given by my friend Lo the summer after I learned to knit and have yet to knit.  (Although, based on the markings on the pattern, I did once cast on for it.) 

I'm really looking forward to working on this.  Creating something new and hopefully useful.  Doing a little stash busting and using up some yarn that has been taking up space and not being put to good use.  Being part of a community working and praying together.  And maybe even a prize ;-) 

So I have the pattern, the yarn, the needles.  I finished my last project last weekend.  All that's left is to start knitting! 

No comments: