Thursday, September 15, 2011

Small Successes

This week I've:

*done quite a bit of (light and fluffy) reading and knitting

*kept Littler in his crib every night until after 5am.  I think we're at 9 nights now.  The sleep deprivation from a string of bad sleeping and early waking is wearing me down but I'm keeping strong.  And keeping right on him when he's awake in the crib so he doesn't try to climb out again. 

*wrote about my big sorta scary project.  I wrote here last week that it was finished and now I've gone public. 

*gotten back into a writing groove, as you can probably tell from my linkies here :)  It's nice to be telling more stories again.  Like about salvaging Littler's birthday cake.  That was a success in itself, never mind posting about it. 

FaithButton

2 comments:

Maria said...

Great save on that birthday cake! I've come to the realization w/ some of my cakes that it's not how they look, but how they taste...and fortunately, they usually taste great!

Good luck w/ your "scary project!"

Judy Dudich said...

Hoping you get more sleep soon:)

Way to go with your Successes!